Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why Does Jaw Hurt More At Night

I want to be peace, peace in cities.

By Otto Lührs

I am ugly, I am beautiful
'm smart, I'm dumb
'm good, I'm bad
'm clumsy, I'm working
of war, peace
I am a person, I am a man
contradictory and changing.

But I want to be beautiful, intelligent, good, clever and peace
but sometimes I can only look ugly, stupid, bad, awkward and war

And here and now, above all want to be peace,
receiver generator or a mere agent, but of peace.

And I feel that here and now, I get it, I'm for peace.

Here, halfway between Malalcahuello and the Sierra Nevada, surrounded by stimuli
nature, colors, sounds and smells,
chlorophyll green, light blue;
the birds, wind and stream;
the aroma of Nothofagus and soil moisture.
Now, in the middle of the Araucanía ciclotreking Sendero de Chile,
among people who also wants to be peace.
is easy, here and now I feel peace, is I can not be war.

And some ants bite me while I write, I shake them trying not to damage them. And a horsefly
I want to draw blood, the horror without killing them. Soon
leave me alone, I will have earned their respect? Other days
ants and flies killed without hesitation.

here and now, because at least now, I'm for peace.

And I'm not another. I am the same who fights, fights and assaults.
on a bicycle in the streets of Viña, Valparaíso, Concón and lately, Valdivia.

True, sometimes there is no other, where the imposing defensive and I get combative.

(I've had to stop writing, a mating pair of beetles walking in my trousers have fallen into the notebook and pen, they are peace, even almost think of love I do not know, but they could stop, now continue their mating in the grass beside me, I can continue writing.)

is my life, my health, my integrity, my style of living which I defend.
Either I or he (she) or my space pedal or yours to crush. It is full of aggressive competition.
Yes, sometimes I'm in a I v / s bus drivers, motorists, micreros. Sometimes I'm not alone, is an "us v / s them.
Let me or us, the priority is to survive without giving up.
So how to be peace?
do not return the insult? not kicking the door of the car that's going on? how not to disturb the transition from micro to treat you with arrogance?
Then I'm for war, and I do not want to be, but sometimes I like, it's almost a game between fools blinded by testosterone and competition.

And that also me, the changing and contradictory, at times of peace, sometimes war.
How to Be as I am now in the shadow of this coihue, when cycling in traffic Picarte street? Finding
incentives for peace in the cities we build today?
I change the country, city?
I can change the country, the city?
at least try?

I want to be peace, peace in cities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment