Saturday, September 6, 2008

Who Has The Biggest Boobs In Pokemon

Reflections on a Saturday afternoon

By Otto Lührs

I write today a friend from Viña ...

"I would love to be" young and vital, "but it costs, you know? I was always so athlete and I am now an old e'mierda check ... barely walk .... and every time I say ... "I will go by bike", I feel that I have other things to do and / or feel that this city every day you leave less space ... "Anyway ...


was thinking Saturday afternoon pr ..... "I answer

from

Valdivia ..." Well let me complete that thought ... I

walking distance from my house to my of the Isla Teja,
and on the road a bit I decided to lengthen the route to come through the Botanical Gardens and take advantage of enjoying the rain for a change is falling, and on the road
been thinking about the amount of people who invest millions in cars, etc. invented reasons to weather the rain to ACHIEVE forego the simple pleasure of walking in the rain.
And the irony is that I'm sure some of those who are moved by car, sometimes the most expensive, consider an investment in excess of good rain gear for everyday living in Valdivia. Yes, indeed, chuck and saw about $ 150,000 to avoid having to use auto. How
invests auto dependent? How
lost by that agency? How
lose all for that dependency?
I walked 20 minutes and got absolutely delicious dry and happy. That

sports or exercise, is not something that depends on fixed hours, or free time. May well be part of everyday life, then there is spontaneous and natural, if the background is what human beings always did until Mr. Ford is the massively took the car with his Model T. ..

the T is nonsense?

Walking, cycling, skating, and urban commuting, and just as many evils ... That

that the city every time it leaves less space, it is true, but beware, the city is everyone, whether for acts or omissions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment